Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Madness

I am excited that March is here. Warmer weather, NCAA tournament, and great music. There are a bunch of great bands coming through town that I am planning to see. Here is a list of shows I will be attending. Buy a ticket and join me.

LESLIE AND THE LYS
March 7
@ The Echoplex









GIL MANTERA'S PARTY DREAM
March 8
@ The Echo











BIG BUSINESS    listen
with
RED FANG    listen 
March 9
@ Spaceland










ATLAS SOUND
March 11
@ The Echo






MIKE WATT & THE MISSINGMEN
March 13
@ Safari Sam's





EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY
March 17
@ The Wiltern




EVANGELICALS
March 19
@ Sivlerlake Lounge




GZA
March 29
@ The El Rey






THE AVETT BROTHERS
March 30
@ The El Rey

1 comment:

dungan said...

i bought a ticket and will join you at Big Business at least. Bring your 9ft bong, like last time. Oh yeah, also Leslie, I'll be there too. Maybe Cerus. I guess don't bring the 9ft bong.